<dd id="xchjy"><track id="xchjy"></track></dd>
  • <em id="xchjy"></em>
      <dd id="xchjy"><noscript id="xchjy"></noscript></dd>

<rp id="xchjy"><acronym id="xchjy"></acronym></rp>

Something I feared about the x-T4...no more :)

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
      ForumParentFirstPrevious
      Flat view
      MedicineMan999
      MedicineMan999 Senior Member • Posts: 2,039
      Something I feared about the x-T4...no more :)

I was a bit worried that it might be a menu dive to change some crucial settings (to me). But now I can push the AEL button and quickly change from Singe Point AF to Zone. That is huge. With a push of the front Fn button by the lens I can quickly change the Drive Mode from say 10fps to 15pfs. This is another win.

BBF is a push of the Rear Command Dial (something I enjoy on the e3) Shutter is in 'T' mode so I can spin up or down the shutter speed via the front command dial at will.

I was hoping, and this is my only nit, that I could program either the front or back dial so when pushed one time I could then spin aperture up or down. So far that is not the case. Alas Fuji lenses of interest have aperture dials so this is workable but obviously not easy when the left handing is supporting a 100-400 lens.

I'm a Sony guy since the NEX-5 (still have that little gem) and when asked by a co-worker how the Fuji compares to the Sonys I told him I'm not comparing them. I will say that the menus of the Fuji (compared to Sony, Olympus, Nikon, and Canon) are more pleasant. The separation of (most) video from still functions in the menus is something that the rest of the makers should follow.

MedicineMan999's gear list:MedicineMan999's gear list
      Canon PowerShot G1 X Olympus Tough TG-3 Panasonic FZ1000 Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX80 Sony RX100 V +70 more
      Sony Alpha NEX-5
      If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
      ForumParentFirstPrevious
      Flat view
      Post (hide subjects) Posted by
      ForumParentFirstPrevious
      Keyboard shortcuts:
      FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
      Color scheme? Blue / Yellow
      牛牛娱乐下载